in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

ARC Review: The Vault: A Sinfully Sexy Collection


The Vault is a collection of sexy short stories by 22 different authors. Some of these stories have cliffhangers and lead to more, and some are just meant to be quick and hot reads that can stand alone. While anthologies are usually pretty hit or miss for me, the great thing about them is that they give you a chance to read something when you are limited on time and that they also are a way to experience the work of authors that you might not be familiar with. I love getting to take a chance on new authors without feeling like if I don't like them that I am out a bunch of money and more often than not I end up discovering authors that I wouldn't have otherwise and end up loving their books.

The Vault contains the following stories:

A.D. Justice Warning
A.M. Hargrove For The Love of My Sexy Geek 
Aleatha Romig Unconventional
C.A. Harms Raw 
Gina Whitney Stilettos and Broken Bottles 
Hilary Storm Ridin’ Dirty 
Katherine Rhodes Innuendo 
Kate Benson Redemption 
Kathy Coopmans Parole 
Katie Ashley The Plan 
Liv Morris Sweet Seconds 
M.C. Cerny Declan's Demand 
M. Stratton In His Arms 
Michelle Dare Uncuffed 
MJ Fields Terzetto 
Nina Levine Risk 
S. Moose Author Adjusting the Deal 
S.D. Hildreth Mister Prick 
T.K. Leigh Inferno 
Terri E. Laine Honey 
Tia Louise Sundown 
Toni Aleo Not The One 

While I didn't love every single one of these, I am glad that I was able to take a chance on some new stories and it helped me to read some authors that I definitely will check out more from. My favorites of this were C.A. Harms, Katie Ashley, A.M. Hargrove and Tia Louise. Each of these were so good, and are by some of my favorite authors. None of them have disappointed me yet, and they definitely didn't here. While these were my favorites though, I enjoyed many of the stories and it is hard to really go into the details when there are so many stories included in the Vault. I will say that while I loved some of these, I did have some issues with a few of the stories. Some were a part of an established series and that can be tough if you are unfamiliar with it. This was especially true for me with Katherine Rhode's Innuendo. I wanted to get into it but I felt like I just didn't know the world and things were confusing for me. 

I am really glad that I read this anthology though, and this is one I recommend to readers. Not only is there a lot of content here by several authors, but this is one of the better anthologies I have read before. There are several authors that I was new to here but will be checking out in the future. The Vault is definitely worth the read and I think readers are going to love this sexy collection.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |




0 comments :

Post a Comment