in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

ARC Review: Keeping Kyler by Siobhan Davis


Keeping Kyler is the third installment in the Kennedy Boys series by Siobhan Davis. I have loved this series from the very start, and Siobhan Davis has become a favorite author of mine with this world! I have been waiting for this book since I finished the last one, and Siobhan definitely didn't disappoint with the conclusion to Faye and Kyler's story. If you haven't read the first two books in this series (what are you waiting for?!?!) you will need to start there as this continues Faye and Kyler's story from the previous books and they cannot be read out of order. 

Keeping Kyler picks up where we left off with Losing Kyler, with Kyler taking off to find answers after his world is once again changed forever. Faye understands what that is like after everything that she has been through and she is determined to support him. But when the truth is finally revealed and they go public with their relationship, they will have more obstacles than ever to fight if they hope to have a future together. 

I have loved these two from the start. Their connection was strong and clear from the very beginning, with their chemistry being off the charts. But as strong as things were from the very first book, their bond has continued to grow over the course of this series and what they have is truly special. It hasn't been an easy journey for Kyler and Faye, but I have believed that they were meant to be from the very beginning and they couldn't have been more perfect for one another. 

Overall, I really can't say enough good things about this series. I have been captivated from the start and each book is one I have looked forward to and been unable to put down once I got my hands on it. I really love the characters in this series, and I can't wait to continue on to see how things turn out for each of them. Keeping Kyler was a great conclusion to Faye and Kyler's story and it just made me that much more excited to see what Siobhan Davis has in store for the rest of this series. I highly recommend this series as it is well written, addictive and each book is a must read. Trust me once you start, you won't want to stop!

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment