in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 3, 2017

ARC Review: The Best Man by Barbie Bohrman


The Best Man is the first book I have ever read from Barbie Bohrman, but I can't wait to read more from her! This book was really good and I genuinely enjoyed reading it from start to finish. This is the first book in her Allen Brothers series, and I am so looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

Finding herself single after her longer overdue divorce, Veronica is content to spend her nights in watching home shows. But when her friend cancels a night out, she finds herself going out anyways and running into Trevor, the best man from her wedding. Trevor has always been one that shies away from commitment, preferring to keep his conquests to sex only. But when he sees Veronica he immediately knows that he wants to get to know her again even if that means being stuck as friends when he would love to get her in his bed. As they get to know one another their feelings start to grow, but the past could ruin their chances before they ever get started. 

I will admit that I was a bit worried when I started this book. We get multiple POVs here and I was concerned at first that I wouldn't be able to like Trevor because of how he was at the beginning of this story. Luckily though, we got to know him better and things quickly turned around. He was so much more than his first impression and I liked him a lot. He was great with Veronica and I loved how their relationship formed here. Veronica was easy to like and relate to, she was smart and sweet and great for Trevor. These two just fit well together and had a genuine connection beyond just the chemistry that was between them.

Overall, this was a great story and I enjoyed it a lot. This is definitely one that I would recommend, especially to those that enjoy contemporary romance. Barbie Bohrman was a new to me author before this book, but I am looking forward to reading more from her, especially reading more of this series.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |


0 comments :

Post a Comment