in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 7, 2016

ARC Review: Keepsake by Sarina Bowen


Let me just say that I absolutely love this series! Sarina Bowen's True North series is seriously one of my favorites ever! These books are so unique and each one is just fantastic from start to finish. Keepsake definitely didn't disappoint, and I cannot recommend these books enough. Each book is a standalone story, but I recommend reading them all because they are such great books! 

Lark arrives at the orchard to help her friend at the farmer's markets and to try and heal after a tragic event. Zachariah is battling his own issues after growing up in a cult and being tossed out at the age of nineteen. As Zach and Lark get to know one another, they grow close and things begin to heat up between them. But can Zach show her that she can trust him enough to have a chance at a relationship? 

I loved these two so much! Lark was strong and she was such a fighter. After all that she had been through she was still sweet and continued to move forward. Zach was sweet as well, and he had always been the quiet guy that we knew had so much more to him. I was absolutely fascinated by his character and the life he had come from. It shaped who he was, and I loved that he was able to survive just like Lark had. These two were such a perfect match for each other. While he helped Lark and was caring, he didn't push her beyond what she could handle. Their chemistry was there right from the start and their connection was so real and genuine. 

I also love that this series while emotional, is also refreshing and different from anything else I have read before. These characters and their lifestyle are something I have no knowledge of, so I love learning things with each of these books. Sarina Bowen does a great job of describing everything for the reader that it is so easy to visualize and feels almost as if you are right there with these characters. I seriously cannot get enough of these books, and can't recommend them enough. This series is a must read, especially for contemporary romance fans. I think that they each have something that everyone can relate to.

**ARC Provided by Bocci PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment