in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 17, 2016

ARC Review: Retrieval by Aly Martinez


I am a huge fan of Aly Martinez and I have enjoyed everything I have read from her. She always writes such beautiful and emotional stories, and that was definitely the case with Retrieval. Retrieval is the first book in Aly's Retrieval Duet. Readers should know that this book is the first book in the duet, however the second book is about different characters. The two books in the duet are connected, but the story doesn't continue in the same way that duets usually do in a traditional sense. 

Retrieval is the story of Roman and Elisabeth. They were married and had everything until a tragedy destroyed everything. Years later they see one another again, and all the feelings they felt before come rushing back. But can they find a way back to each other and have the future that they were always meant to have, or are there too many things still standing in their way? 

I was fascinated by these characters right away. Their story was captivating, and I couldn't put it down. Elisabeth and Roman had been through so much, and they were very much still struggling because of that. It was clear that love was never their problem, but that life had come between them and my heart broke for what they had been through. 

Overall, I really can't say much about the story itself because you need to read this one with absolutely no spoilers! Trust me when I say that Aly Martinez blew me away though, and I cannot wait for the next book in this series. That book will be Clare's story, a character that you meet here in Retrieval. After the cliffhanger ending, I need to know what happens and I know that it is going to be every bit as captivating as this book was! I have loved everything that I have read from Aly, but this book was so good and honestly is probably my favorite book of hers yet! It was emotional and I never knew what was going to happen next. This book had it all, and I can't wait for more!

**ARC Provided by TRSOR Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment