in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 3, 2016

ARC Review: Ravenous by M.S. Force


Ravenous is actually the first book that I have read from M. S. Force (Marie Force). While it is the first I have read from her, Ravenous is the fifth book in her Quantum series. I really enjoyed this story, and I definitely want to read the rest of the series from her now. I will say that while this book does have elements of Erotica and BDSM, it is what I would call light BDSM. If you are a little nervous due to the cover or though of this being a BDSM story, I recommend giving it a shot as it definitely leans more towards contemporary with some erotic elements than what I would classify as traditional erotica. 

Ellie Godfrey is tired of waiting for the perfect man to come along and give her the life she desperately wants. After seeing her friends and family settle down and start their own families, she is ready to take her life in her own hands and make it happen. So while on a trip with friends and family to Mexico, she decides that it is time that she has a baby. When she mentions it to her close friend Jasper, he has no intention of letting her use a sperm donor. He intends to give her the baby she wants, but he wants it to be done the natural way. Jasper has wanted Ellie since he has known her, but she has always been off limits as the sister of his close friend and business partner Flynn. But now that he finally has the chance to be with her, he isn't about to pass it up. But Jasper also knows that he can't offer her the life he wishes he could, which is why they agree to make a baby together but remain friends with Ellie having sole custody of their child. The more time they spend together though, the more the lines start to blur and soon they both find themselves beginning to wonder what would happen if they tried to actually be together. 

I really loved these characters. Jasper was sweet and sexy, and I loved that he was so great with Ellie right from the start. He was protective and possessive, yet it was in a way that showed how much he cared for her and not in a way that made him come off as controlling or like he was a jerk. These two had always had feelings for one another, yet for many reasons they had never explored them. So it was great to see them finally give in to those and see how much more they could be together. Jasper was so charming and I couldn't get enough of him. Ellie was strong and sweet, and these two could not have been more perfect together. Their chemistry was off the charts, and I really thought that they worked so well on every level. 

Overall, this was a really good story and I didn't want to put it down. I loved these two together and their story was sweet and sexy from start to finish. As I mentioned before, this one does have elements of BDSM and erotica, as Jasper does have a dominant side and prefers control in the bedroom. While there are some things that some readers might not be comfortable with, this book is pretty light on the BDSM front and read to me more like a contemporary romance with a ton of steam. I really enjoyed it though, and highly recommend giving it a chance if you like your romance novels to be on the sexy side. I am looking forward to reading more from M.S. Force in the future, and can't wait to read the rest of the Quantum series.

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment