in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 28, 2016

ARC Review: Bad Judgment by Meghan March


Meghan March is one of those authors that I automatically add to my TBR list whenever I see a new release, because I know I will love her books! I couldn't wait for Bad Judgment when I first heard about it, and I really enjoyed it! Once I started, I didn't want to put this one down. 

Justine is a good girl law student that has worked hard to get where she is. So with her scholarship gone, she realizes that she has to resort to tutoring Ryker in order to make things work. Ryker has been asking her out for 2 years, but she has always turned him down. With them spending more time together, Justine begins to realize that while she does like him she can't be just a one night stand to him. But Ryker is determined to show her that she is anything but a one night stand. 

I really liked these two. Ryker was so determined when it came to Justine, and I couldn't get enough of him. I loved watching him chase her while she tried to fend him off, but seeing that it was impossible for her in the end. I felt invested in them both right away, and I loved the connection that was building between them. They had a ton of chemistry and their relationship felt so real and genuine to me. The had issues like ever relationship, but the way they dealt with them felt true to life which often isn't the case with romance novels. 

Overall, I really liked this story. I did feel as though the ending was a bit too easily wrapped up for my taste. It felt as though things were just sort of thrown together and tied in a neat bow which didn't seem to fit with the rest of the story completely. It felt like a lot was unnecessary and I think had it not been for the ending that this would have been a really great book instead of just a really good one. I still love Meghan March and her books, but this one wasn't my favorite of hers, though I did enjoy it. This definitely won't be the last I read from Meghan March, and if you haven't read anything by her yet you are missing out!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





1 comments :

  1. This looks really good, I'll definitely check it out. Great review!

    ReplyDelete