in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

ARC Review: Bossman by Vi Keeland


I am a huge fan of Vi Keeland's, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on Bossman! I have really enjoyed everything I have read from her, and her stories are always sexy and fun to read. Bossman was everything I have come to love and expect from Vi Keeland, and I really liked this book. 

Chase and Reese didn't get off on the best foot. When they first met she was hiding out on a bad date telling her best friend how awful it was and he proceeded to tell her what he thought of her while also giving her dating advice. But then he and his date showed up at her table and pretended to know her. Reese found herself thinking of Chase after the date, knowing she would never see him again. Then a month later she finds out that he is her sexy new boss. Though both Chase and Reese aren't looking for love for their own reasons, they find themselves drawn to one another and soon they are unable to fight the growing feelings between them. 

I really liked the banter in this book! I couldn't get enough of it, and that is one thing that Vi Keeland really excels at. I am always captivated right from the start and her characters always have amazing chemistry. That was definitely the case here with Chase and Reese. While I did really like Chase, I will admit that I struggled a bit with Reese. It was hard for me to connect with her at times. I got tired of her pushing Chase away, and it got to be a bit frustrating. 

Overall, I still really enjoyed this book and I think this one is definitely worth the read. Vi Keeland always writes such sexy stories, and Bossman was one I couldn't put down. If you are a fan of Vi's, this is definitely one you won't want to miss! If you are new to Vi, this is a great place to start since it is a standalone story but I highly recommend anything with her name on it. I am already looking forward to more from Vi Keeland, and I can't wait to see what she writes next.

**ARC Provided by TRSOR Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment