in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 27, 2016

ARC Review: Man Candy by Melanie Harlow


I have loved every single book that I have read from Melanie Harlow, so I couldn't wait for Man Candy when I first heard about it! I really enjoyed this one from start to finish, and Melanie Harlow just proved once again what a talented writer she is. This book was so good and I couldn't put it down!

Jaime doesn't believe in love and she doesn't do relationships. But with her brother's best friend Quinn back in town and living in the duplex below hers, she finds it impossible to resist him. Though the sex is hot and she is happy to be friends with benefits, Quinn has other ideas and is determined to show her that they could be so much more.

I really loved Quinn! He was impossible to resist! Quinn is super sexy, confident, and really funny. It was different to see the guy be the one that wanted more, while Jaime was the one looking for casual. I liked that Quinn wasn't afraid of commitment, and I loved seeing him try to win Jaime over and show her that they could have so much more between them. He was so fun and playful, and I really loved how witty he was. I will admit that I did have a bit of a hard time relating to Jaime. I liked her, yet she was just so different from the type of person I am that it made it hard for me to understand her at times. I really liked her with Quinn though and I thought that he was exactly what she needed. These two had so much chemistry between them and it was as hot as I have come to expect from a Melanie Harlow novel. She always brings the heat, and these two were no exception. 

Overall, another great book from Melanie Harlow and I have never been disappointed yet with anything by her. This one was funny and entertaining, and sexy as well. I always just have a great time reading whatever she writes, and I love how her stories have everything you could want in a great romance novel. She never fails to entertain me, and her books are always worth the read. Man Candy happens to be one of my favorite tropes with it being a brother's best friend novel, but I loved that this also had some things that aren't common in romance to switch it up a bit. I highly recommend this one if you are looking for something that will drawn you in from the first page and keep you entertained the whole way through. If you are already a fan of Melanie's you will love this one, and if you are new to her this is a great place to start!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment