in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

ARC Review: Bittersweet by Sarina Bowen


Bittersweet is the first book in the True North series from Sarina Bowen. I am a huge fan of Sarina's, so when I saw she had a new series coming out I was really excited to see what she had in store for us. Bittersweet was different and fresh, and I really enjoyed it! I can't wait for more in this series after reading this book. 

Audrey Kidder was looking for another chance after many mistakes, and her last chance with her employer sent her to the Shipley Farm. There she comes face to face with Griff Shipley, a guy she had hooked up with in college. She needs to get cheaper prices for good produce for her employer and he isn't willing to sell his produce for less than it's worth, but the attraction and chemistry between them is stronger than ever.

I liked Audrey and Griff together. I thought that they were a lot of fun to read about. Their banter was great, and I loved seeing them interact with one another. The chemistry between these two was seriously hot, and I couldn't get enough of them. The only thing that did bother me a bit here was Audrey and her commitment to her company in the face of all they were doing. While I understood that she wanted them to help her out in the long run with her dream of owning a restaurant, she let things go on too long while knowing exactly what they were doing. She was a bit stubborn and that drove me crazy at times here.

Overall, this was a great first installment to this series and I am really looking forward to reading more. I really liked not only Griff and Audrey, but also the secondary characters. This is one of those books that you just have a great time reading and don't want to put down. It was refreshing and different, and I highly recommend it.

**ARC Provided by Bocci PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 


0 comments :

Post a Comment