in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

ARC Review: Sexiest Couple Alive by M. Clarke


Sexiest Couple Alive is the second book in the Knight Fashion series from M. Clarke. This book continues Nate and Olivia's story from Sexiest Man Alive, so if you haven't read that book yet you will need to start there and be aware of possible spoilers below. The Knight Fashion series is a spin-off from the Something Great series, and while I recommend starting there it isn't necessary. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book though after where Sexiest Man Alive left off. Luckily this one picked up right where that book ended and we weren't left to wonder what would happen for long! 

Nathan Cross has just been voted Sexiest Man Alive, and he is dating Kelly a successful photographer that he can see being a part of his future. But his ex Olivia has returned, and he can't deny the feelings he once had for her have never gone away. Though he wants to move forward with his life, he can't help but be drawn to his past. Olivia knows that she screwed up when she left Nate behind for her career, but she will do whatever it takes to get him back. When her ex Troy shows up and threatens to ruin everything for not only her but also Nate, she realizes that she would give up everything to protect Nate, even if it means giving up her second chance with him. 

I love these two so much. They have such a great connection and it was clear right from the start that their feelings for one another were undeniable. They had both made mistakes, but they never stopped caring about each other. But seeing them reconnect and get to know each other again was so enjoyable and I just kept hoping that they would find their way back to one another. Their chemistry was off the charts, and it was obvious that they belonged together. I hated that they had each dated others, but I do think that it ultimately made for a solid bond between them. They knew what it was like to be apart, so there were no what-ifs for them down the road. 

Overall, this was a really great conclusion to their story. I enjoyed not only Olivia and Nate, but I loved seeing more of Josh and Isla too. Their friends were such a big part of this story, and I really hope that we get a book for them next! There is already so much tension and attraction between them, so I would really love to explore that more and see beneath the surface with them. I have really enjoyed everything that I have read from M. Clarke, and Nate and Olie are one of my favorite couples. This series is one I definitely recommend, and I can't wait to read more from M. Clarke in the future.

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment